A PLAN TO SELL YOUR HOME
Our commitment to you is to will sell your house for the highest possible price, in the least amount of time, using our combined expertise to make it a smooth, pleasant transaction.
1. To expose your property to all qualified buyers in the market.
2. To personally arrange for all buyers to tour your home until it is sold.
3. To communicate fully with you after all showings and give you weekly progress reports.
4. To negotiate the sale of your property for the highest possible price, and then synchronize the closing to insure a smooth transition from this home to your next.
5. To represent you with honesty and integrity.
6. To make sure you are completely satisfied throughout the selling process.
The Marketing Of Your Home
Below are the specific tactics we will use to market your home to the widest range of qualified buyers:
THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE ... Your property will immediately be placed in the Yolo County MLS. These on-line listings are accessible by all member agents.
INTERNET ADS ... ... In today’s real estate market, the internet has taken a leading role in marketing listings to prospective buyers. In many instances, the internet is the buyers first stop for gathering data. Your property will be featured on the Home Page of DavisHomes2sell.com. This website, which showcases Homes for Sale in Davis and Woodland, gets over 5,000 visits a month by people looking for Davis and Woodland Real Estate. When your home is added to our site, it also automatically gets added to the following sites:
- Yahoo Real Estate
REALTOR CARAVAN…. ... Within days of listing your home, over 60 Real Estate Agents from the area will be invited to tour your home. Each Agent will then contact the buyers they represent that are a good fit for your home.
NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING…... Your property will be advertised weekly in the Davis Enterprise and the Daily Democrat. Your home advertisement will also run in the HOME CONNECTIONS magazine inserted into local papers. If needed, we will also advertise in the Sacramento Bee and San Francisco Chronicle.
CUSTOM SIGN ... ... To be placed on your property with your permission. The sign will also feature a rider directing people to the internet to view your home on-line.
FLYER/BROCHURE ... ... Creatively designed and print a flyer/brochure of your property.
OFFICE PRESENTATION AND OFFICE LINK ... ... Your property will be introduced to all agents in our offices at our weekly meeting and linked to all Coldwell Banker offices.
OPEN HOUSES ... ... We believe in the effectiveness of open houses. With your permission, we are available on Saturdays and Sundays to hold your home open to the public. Any open house will be advertised to promote the sale of your home. Personalized invitations are delivered to all your neighbors.
THE SALE!! ...
The tactics above bring interested buyers to your home. They make an offer. Then what?
Here are some of the things we do to insure the smooth sale of your home.
1. Presentation and negotiation of the contract
2. Closely monitor all stages of the transaction and see that deadlines are met.
3. Arrange for all necessary Inspections
4. Keep in contact with Buyers agent to insure loans are in place.
5. Work with Title Company to insure a smooth closing process.
6. Communicate with you along the way to keep you informed and answer all questions.