I Want to Sell My Home...
Selling a home can be an emotional rollercoaster. Our job is to facilitate the process so you can have a smooth but satisfying ride! Here's why "Two Heads are Better Than One" when listing your home:
- Tour your home, discuss strengths, recommendations, history and updates
- Review comparable sales, discuss sales price
- Review team of professional and reliable home service individuals
- Discuss creative home staging professionals
- Facilitate all needed inspections & repairs
- Prepare report & disclosure binder. Facilitate pro-active approach with prospective buyers. Binder remains at your property at all times.
- Professional photography and/or video taken at optimum time of day
- Broker and MLS Caravan Tours
- 3 Open House showings initial weekend to include personally distributed invitations to neighbors, open listed in MLS, Davis Enterprise, davishomes2sell website, Winters Express or Woodland Daily Democrat as applicable
- Web advertising on top rated web site www.davishomes2sell.com; Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, and social media
- Over 20 years professional real estate experience
- Two professionals working for YOU
- Consistent communication set to YOUR preferences
Just go to My Homes Value, fill in the very brief form, and we will send a customized Comparative Market Analysis.
What sets us apart from other realtors? Contact us and we will show you how listing your home with a "realtor team' benefits you!
Should you decide to have us list your home for sale, there are many things that happen during this process. Get more insight by reading How I Market Your Home.
Other than advertising and marketing your home for sale in Davis, there are many things we do to insure a smooth sale and transaction. Get a feel for the value we provide by reading Why Use a Realtor?
We have assembled a group of informative articles for people preparing to sell their homes or real estate in the Davis area.
- Is now a Good Time to Sell Your home?
- Selling Your Davis Home
- Smart Start Checklist for Davis Home Sellers
- Preparing Your Home For Sale
- Three Important Home Selling Tips
- Key Home Selling Terms to Know
- 15 Quick Tips To Prepare Your Home For Sale
- Checklist for Moving to a New Home
- Tried to FSBO? Why Your Home Didn't Sell
Your goal is to sell your Davis home and get the highest posssible price, in the least amount of time. You also may want to syncronize the sale of this home with the move to your new home. Most of all, you want to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Let us work for You.