Selling Your Davis Home?
Selling a home can be an emotional experience. After all, it's been a part of your life, perhaps the center of your life, for years. As a third party, I can keep you focused and provide independent feedback on things you should do, or changes and repairs that should be made, to help the home sell. I will also act as a buffer during negotiations. As a licensed Realtor, I adhere to a strict code of ethics and work to represent your best interests.
If you are thinking of selling your Davis home, the first thing you will need is a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine it's current value.
I will be happy to provide you with a CMA on your home, it's Free and there is no obligation. I take many factors into account when doing the Comparative Market Analysis, in order to recommend the best selling price for your home, including:
- Homes that have sold in your neighborhood during the last year.
- The location of your real estate.
- The things that make your home special - custom features, pool, upgades, proximity to parks, schools, shopping, etc.
- Current Real Estate market conditions.
- Economic and seasonal conditions.
Just go to My Homes Value, fill in the very brief form, and I'll get right to work on a customized CMA for you.
You have many real estate agents in Davis to choose from. There are some things that set me apart from the other realtors in town, this website being one of them. You found this website easily, and so will potenential buyers of your home when you list it with me. And your home will be prominently displayed as a Featured Listing on the home page. For more reasons why you should list your home with me, go to Seven Reasons to List Your Home With Me.
Should you decide to have me list your home for sale, there are many things that happen during this process. Get more insight by reading How I Market Your Home.
Other than advertising and marketing your home for sale in Davis, there are many things I do to insure a smooth sale and transaction. Get a feel for the value I provide by reading Why Use a Realtor?
I have assembled a group of informative articles for people preparing to sell their homes or real estate in the Davis area.
- Is now a Good Time to Sell Your home?
- Selling Your Davis Home in 2011
- Smart Start Checklist for Davis Home Sellers
- Preparing Your Home For Sale
- Three Important Home Selling Tips
- Key Home Selling Terms to Know
- 15 Quick Tips To Prepare Your Home For Sale
- Checklist for Moving to a New Home
- Tried to FSBO? Why Your Home Didn't Sell
Your goal is to sell your Davis home and get the highest posssible price, in the least amount of time. You also may want to syncronize the sale of this home with the move to your new home. Most of all, you want to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Let me work for You. Just click on Contact Vicki or call me today at 530-219-SOLD......... and prepare to be moved !
Vicki Walker, Realtor
Coldwell Banker, Doug Arnold Real Estate
505 Second Street Davis, California 95616