DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Here is our detailed Strategic Marketing Plan. These techniques are market tested and the key to getting our listings SOLD.
1. INTERNET PRESENCE – With our #1 Ranked Websites, Davishomes2sell.com and Woodlandhomes2sell.com over 5,000 visitors monthly will see your home displayed on the front page of both websites. Since 90% of buyers use the internet to search for a home, you want to list your home with the team that has the best internet presence. We also place your home on all the other top sites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc.
2. PRICING - We know that if a home is priced wrong, nothing else will make a difference. The first thing we do is price your home correctly. We will provide information from the MLS system, reviewing each listing FOR SALE personally to see how it compares. We want to make sure we get the full value for your home…by pricing to the current market, we can get the maximum price in the minimum time.
3. STAGING – We go thru your home and discuss any possible needed repairs or cosmetic work. We will then determine with you, if professional staging is needed or offer our suggestions on what you can do to "stage" your home.
4. PRE-INSPECTION – We recommend pre-inspections. We believe in a pro-active and informative approach when it comes to negotiating a purchase contract. Knowing any problems up front cuts down on unnecessary negotiations and stress.
5. PHOTOGRAPHY – The language of real estate is photography.
We will arrange for professional photographs of your home. The photos are used in the MLS, on our websites, on the weblog, and in print advertising.
6. WE SERVICE OUR LISTINGS – We hold 3 Open Houses the initial weekend. Personalized invitations are delivered to your neighbors. The Open House is advertised on the Keller Williams sites, MLS, Zillow and print medias. We host Broker Opens and "caravans' where other realtors in the area can view the listing. We send you weekly updates on the status of your listing and once we are in contract, weekly updates of the timetable. Our goal is to provide clear and consistent communication for a successful transaction.